Probably the biggest challenge I am facing, during this 30 Day challenge to perfect my blog, is finding topics to write about. I have read that regular content is key to a successful blog. Today I started brainstorming what topics I could write about in the Milla TImes to keep it fresh and relevant. I thought I should share it with you so you know what to expect.
1. Upcoming Workshops or Lessons – in these posts I will be providing summaries or online extensions to the lessons I am doing in my leadership courses.
2. Self Development – In these posts I will be sharing my ideas on topics related to individual development
3. Hump Day Hoops – Every Wednesday I will share resources or ideas related to coaching basketball.
4. Favorite Lists – In these posts I will create lists of my favorite something (book, movie, food, etc)
5. Opinion Pieces – In these posts I will share my opinion on current events.
I hope that using these 5 categories to generate ideas will keep The Milla Times full of new and exciting content.